Trusted since 1947
Not many companies can boast a history as long and as rich as ours. Since its incorporation in 1947, we have been a constant presence in the life science, health and pharmaceutical sectors both in the UK and overseas. The reliability and longevity of our products has ensured our position in the market and provided our customers with the confidence to buy again and again from a trusted manufacturer and service provider.
Hours Monday – Thursday 07:30 to 16:00
Friday 07:30 to 12:30
Salary £11.53 P/H (£22’483 Annual equivalent)
(Benefits Once Permanent)
Profit Related Pay
Company pension contribution 5%
Private health scheme contribution
25.5 days holiday statutory
Purpose of the Role:
- Milling, Lathe, Tapping & Radial arm drilling.
- To machine components using a variety of machine tools.
- To assemble parts into sub-assemblies in line with the requirements of the relevant engineering drawing.
- To maintain production throughput in line with the production plan and instructions from the department supervisor/planner to ensure that other production departments are supplied with products and parts to maintain their own plan.
Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
- Carry out mechanical assembly operation on a variety of parts and products.
- Carry out machining operations using conventional machine tools.
- Hydraulic testing of various pressure vessels.
- Interpretation of engineering drawings.
- Fitting & machining skills.
- Hydraulic testing.
- Pressure vessel testing.
Follow us on Facebook
@xpress solutions recruitment ltd to get the latest jobs straight to your phone.
We are Xpress Solutions Recruitment agency and we value you by:
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate rates of pay for the work you will be doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- Always at the end of the phone if you need to speak to us.Xpress Solutions acts as an employment agency for temporary or permanent staff. Please visit xpresssolutions.co.uk for all of our vacancies and to read our terms and conditions.