Part time Administrative Receptionist
Easy to reach location via Bus, Tram or Road, with free onsite parking available.
Job Location: Oldham
Pay Rates: £8.00ph-£9.00ph
Days of Work: Between 2 & 3 Days per week Mon-Wed
Hours Of Work: 09:00-15:00
About the role
We are looking for an administrative receptionist to join our fun, busy, vibrant office! Set in the heart of Oldham we are easily accessible. The ideal candidate will be self-driven and be able to self-manage there work load.
- To answer all telephone calls and deal with them in an appropriate manner.
- To greet all visitors and ensure they are dealt with appropriately.
- To deal with all incoming post in the agreed way, frank all outgoing post and take to sorting office.
- Ensure that the fire register is updated every morning and afternoon and in the event of a fire evacuation, ensure appropriate documentation is available at the relevant meeting point (IE. Fire register / visitors book).
- To post invoices to customer / attach P.O.D. if any invoices required etc.
- Full control of PPE issue, including purchase, with appropriately recorded data in accordance with PPE policy.
- Purchase of stationary and miscellaneous office supplies as and when needed.
- Liaise with vending machine suppliers to ensure facilities are correctly stocked
- Receipting in of goods on to the Abaca system.
- Arrange collection and disposal of used printer cartridges.
- Distribute internal post to relevant areas and ensure outgoing mail is correctly sent.
- Occasional requirement to run miscellaneous tasks for finance department.
- Forward monthly statements to customers.
- To undertake management accounts work, specifically:
- To undertake other roles and tasks as requested that are commensurate with the level and function of this post.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV via this platform and you will be contacted within 24 hours.
Follow us on Facebook @xpress solutions recruitment ltd to get the latest jobs straight to your phone.
We are Xpress Solutions and we value you by:
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate rates of pay for the work you will be doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- Always at the end of the phone if you need to speak to us.
Xpress Solutions acts as an employment agency for temporary or permanent staff. Please visit www.xpresssolutions.co.uk for all of our vacancies and to read our terms and conditions.