As the global leader in licensed sports merchandise, our client is changing the way fans purchase their favourite team apparel and jerseys through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and selling fan gear in today’s on-demand culture. Powering multi-channel commerce for the world’s biggest sports brands, they offer the largest collection of timeless and timely merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in stadiums or on-site at the world’s biggest sporting event.
Pay: £8.21 p/h
OVERTIME RATE AFTER 37.5: £12.31
Days: Monday to Friday
Easy to reach location via Bus, Tram or road with Free Parking available.
You will be working in a large modern warehouse with modern well-maintained equipment. Full induction, training and ongoing support will be provided, to make this role as easy as possible.
What you will be doing:
- Processing returned items from customers
- Scanning in products to an inhouse computer system
- Checking returns for any faults
- Retuning stock to right location in the warehouse
This role is predominantly using a computer therefore you will need to be computer literate as be able to find our way around a PC.
You must have good numeracy and literacy skills.You must have recent Returns warehouse experience and good attention to detail.
Please apply for this job using the “Apply” button or call us on 0161 484 3800.We also have roles available for Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial, Driving and similar Warehousing roles. To find roles like this visit us at
Follow us on Facebook
@xpress solutions recruitment ltd to get the latest jobs straight to your phone.
We are Xpress Solutions and we value you by:
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate rates of pay for the work you will be doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- Always at the end of the phone if you need to speak to us.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.21 to £12.31 /hour