Service care Online Merchandiser
Working for the UK’s leading B2B and consumer electronics repair, refurbishment and return-to-market, service company. The business is based upon supporting major manufacturers and retailers who need to maximise revenue from returned customer purchases.
Easy to reach location via Bus, Tram or Road, with free onsite parking available.
Job Location: Hollinwood, Oldham
Pay Rates: £16000pa -£18000pa
Days of Work: Monday – Thursday 09:00 to 17:00
About the role
The candidate will work within the Sales team to deliver and evaluate effective online merchandising of products that drive Web, Shop and Marketplace sales. To manage a diverse set of products and ensure all are presented professionally and promptly. To support the marketing team by highlighting key products/price points at an early stage. To support the customer service team with basic specification enquiries.
- Ensure the accurate listing of all products to the relevant sales channel
- Ensure all items are listed to the required standard of the relevant sales channel
- Investigate any new to market features of products and advise marketing/customer service teams for awareness
- Assist with Managing & updating the companies social media presence related to product catalogues
- Develop effective monitoring and reporting methods to track listing effectiveness
- Identify and recommend product lead quality optimisation opportunities
Keep up to date with new to market products that could affect pricing of current lines
What we need from you
- Experience of listing products to Ebay/Amazon
- Photoshop/Paintshop/other image editing suites
- Microsoft office advanced user
- Excellent understanding of maths/english (to at least GCSE level)
- Time management
- Webmaster tools (google etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of social media networks
- HTML coding experience
- Video Editing
- Experience/interest in consumer electronics
- Use of a CMS system
Follow us on Facebook @xpress solutions recruitment ltd to get the latest jobs straight to your phone.
We are Xpress Solutions and we value you by:
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate rates of pay for the work you will be doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- Always at the end of the phone if you need to speak to us.
- Xpress Solutions acts as an employment agency for temporary or permanent staff. Please visit xpresssolutions.co.uk for all of our vacancies and to read our terms and conditions.