We are an independent company of highly skilled professionals. We have the ability to store, deploy, transport, traffic manage and position any complex heavy item into locations throughout the UK. As a company we are accredited suppliers to many household names, PLC's and Blue Chip companies.
We believe in providing our clients with a fully managed turnkey solution and have experience of delivering these packages to a broad range of sectors including; Telecoms, Medical, Media, Healthcare, Construction, Public and Renewable Energy Sectors as well as Private Clients.
What is the role purpose?
You will be a key part of the Accounts team. You will be responsible for all accounting processes and record keeping through our Xerox software.
What will you be getting involved in?
- Processing purchase invoices in a timely manner.
- Sales and Purchase Ledger.
- Weekly bank reconciliation.
- VAT submissions.
- Logging & reconciling invoices and payments.
- Analyse and minimize unmatched outstanding items and chase through queries.
- Investigate queries quickly and thoroughly to route cause and resolve.
- General accounting work.
- Develop effective working relationships with both internal departments and customers.
What will you need to be successful?
- Xero software experience preferred, however experience of SAGE or equivalent software package would be acceptable.
- Level of accounting experience, GCSE or equivalent in Math’s/ English, however an AAT qualification or equivalent is preferred.
- Fluent language skill-set.
- Adaptable and solid team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work, demonstrate accuracy, pays attention to detail and meet deadlines. Ensure confidentiality and privacy of information is maintained, work in a mature, courteous and professional manner.
- Approach all tasks with a tenacious "can do " attitude and see through to resolution.
- Take personal responsibility for getting things done, be able to work on your own initiative and be resistant to obstacles.