Our client have a bespoke and new and innovative approaches to giftware which makes them the leading supplier to the trade.
From photo frames to figurines, clocks to stationery, our range caters for a wide and ever-expanding variety of retailers.
Easy to reach location via Bus, Tram or Road, with free onsite parking available.
Job Location: Failsworth
Pay Rates: £8.21p/h
Hours of Work: 07:00 to 13:30
Days of work: Monday to Friday
About the role
We are looking for an experienced cleaner to work on a full time basis Monday to Friday. Must have recent experience in a cleaning role and references will be required.
- Cleaning Offices, corridors, reception areas, meeting rooms, canteen & toilet facilities.
- Vacuuming, mopping, buffering
- Polishing, wiping down desks, skirting boards & doors
- Maintaining a high standard throughout the building
What we need from you
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to multi task and prioritise tasks.
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive.
- Be willing to ask for help when needed.
- Be a strong team player.
- Have previous experience Commercial Cleaning
Follow us on Facebook @xpress solutions recruitment ltd to get the latest jobs straight to your phone.
We are Xpress Solutions and we value you by:
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate rates of pay for the work you will be doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- Always at the end of the phone if you need to speak to us.Xpress Solutions acts as an employment agency for temporary or permanent staff. Please visit xpresssolutions.co.uk for all of our vacancies and to read our terms and conditions.
Job Type: Full-time