Spray Shop Operative
Our client are a leading trade supplier to the UK and Ireland’s kitchen and bedroom industry, offering a vast range of kitchen doors and accessories and we now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced sprayer to join the Spray Shop team, operating within their custom-build onsite spray facility.
Easy to reach location via Bus, Tram or Road, with free onsite parking available.
Job Location: Denton
Pay Rates: £21,000
Days of Work: Monday to Friday
About the role
The main role of a Spray Shop Operative is to polish, spray, finish and paint customer’s orders to an excellent quality, and in a timely manner.
- Pre-sanding, sanding, filling and preparing items for spraying
- Using machines and hand tools to ensure product is customer ready
- Priming, lacquering, painting, staining
- Quality control during/through to finish
- Reporting and remedying any defects in the product.
- Working to tight deadlines whilst still maintaining quality.
- Packing of finished goods
- Preparing items for despatch
- Processing orders into location
- Keeping spray booth area tidy
- Work with colleagues to ensure the workplace environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness and complies with company standards and health and safety legislation, at all times
- Possess a conscientious approach with a keen eye for details
- Be able to work under pressure whilst maintaining excellent quality
- Follow instructions and be adaptable to any changes in the product line
- Have the ability to work within a team, in fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritise busy workloads and meet deadlines
- Must have a ‘can-do’ attitude
Work experience/Educational requirements:
- Min of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of a woodwork spray shop environment
- Knowledge of priming, lacquering, paint, stains, finishes
- Knowledge and understanding of health & safety legislations, COSHH
- Educated to GCSE Standard
Follow us on Facebook @xpress solutions recruitment ltd to get the latest jobs straight to your phone.
We are Xpress Solutions and we value you by:
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate rates of pay for the work you will be doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- Always at the end of the phone if you need to speak to us.
Xpress Solutions acts as an employment agency for temporary or permanent staff. Please visit www.xpresssolutions.co.uk for all of our vacancies and to read our terms and conditions.