Working for a leading trade supplier to the UK and Ireland’s kitchen and bedroom industry, offering a vast range of doors, accessories and components to trade customers for almost 30 years! Priding themselves on the exceptional service and solutions they offer.
Easy to reach location via Bus, Tram or Road, next to the M60 Motorway Network with free onsite parking available.
Job Location: Denton, Manchester
Standard Pay Rate: £18,000
Working Hours: Full time, permanent, 40 hours
Days of Work: Monday to Friday
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent communicator
- Experience in Access Supply Chain (advantageous)
- Good time keeper
- Eye for detail
- A good telephone manner
- Keen to learn about business
- Quote chasing
- Scanning and filing documents onto the management system
- Monitor Company Vehicles run to ensure appropriate utilisation
- Ensure carrier updates are dealt with in a timely manner
- Facilitate with next order provision throughout the day
- Support with the daily Order Value Report
- Support with the Ring Round Order Value Information Report
- Support Accounts on Stop, Liaise with the Finance Department
- Complete Internal Cases from CRM in a timely manner to ensure minimal impact to Customer Support
- Releasing of Back Orders
- Monitoring Pending Orders
- Monitor Online Orders
- Monitor the Allocations and Over Allocations Reports
- Postal duties
- Taking telephone messages
What we need from you
- Be confident in communicating with your colleges and the customers.
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to multi task and prioritise tasks.
- Deliver on promises made to our customers.
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive.
- Be willing to ask for help when needed.
- Be a strong team player.
- Have experience using a computer with good keyboard skills.
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word/Excel/Outlook)
Follow us on Facebook @xpress solutions recruitment ltd to get the latest jobs straight to your phone.
We are Xpress Solutions and we value you by:
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate rates of pay for the work you will be doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- Always at the end of the phone if you need to speak to us.
Xpress Solutions acts as an employment agency for temporary or permanent staff. Please visit www.xpresssolutions.co.uk for all of our vacancies and to read our terms and conditions.