We are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator to join our well-established and highly reputable kitchen door and accessories company in Denton, Greater Manchester.
The Sales Administrator is responsible for dealing with customers via the telephone and email, processing orders, dealing with enquiries and resolving complaints.
Hours: Days 40 hours per week
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Location: Based in Denton
Salary: £16,500 - £17,000
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls to high quality business standards.
- Working with own initiative to fully utilise available data to answer queries and resolve issues.
- Working to service delivery KPI’s
- Dealing with customer enquiries on products, pricing, delivery schedules and more.
- Processing high volumes of orders accurately onto inhouse system.
- Ensuring customer adhere to agreed payment terms, including taking Credit Card payments verbally.
- General office administration with electronic filing.
- Multi-tasking, managing numerous time critical workloads.
- Working to fixed business deadlines.
- Working collaboratively with multiple departments to achieve acceptable customer outcomes.
- Managing the painted order schedule.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Customer Service, be polite, articulate and used to a fast-paced customer service environment, working to deliver service KPI’s and customer outcomes. You must be experienced with Inbound service enquiries via phone and email, query resolution and order processing. Work experience/Educational requirements:
- IT literate in Microsoft
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Must be able to work as part of a team and use own initiative
- Good time keeping along with attention to detail are key
- Must show a willingness to learn about the business.
Educated to a GCSE standard
Our client recognises that conflicting priorities between work and personal life can affect employee productivity and stress levels and impact upon work performance.
Benefits include (Once probation has been passed)
- Clean modern, specious and well-appointed offices
- Fresh Fruit provided to support healthy eating
- Free filtered water
- Two communal staff break areas.
- Staff discount available on business products
- Social events
- Wellness plan available to employees after 3 years’ service
- Extra day annual leave from your 5th year
- 23 days annual leave plus standard bank holidays
- Staff saving scheme
- Long service bonus
- Relaxed dress code
- Subsided gym membership & boot camp sessions twice a week (off-site)
- Cycle to work scheme (once a year)
From the moment that you join the team we aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one, our client are a passionate and proud company. It is this vigour and attitude that helps us execute well every day. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment then we invite you to learn more, explore opportunities and discover a place for you.
Follow us on Facebook
@xpress solutions recruitment ltd to get the latest jobs straight to your phone.
We are Xpress Solutions and we value you by:
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate rates of pay for the work you will be doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- Always at the end of the phone if you need to speak to us.
Xpress Solutions acts as an employment agency for temporary or permanent staff. Please visit www.xpresssolutions.co.uk for all of our vacancies and to read our terms and conditions.