Our client is an established and reputable multi-channel business that has been in operation for over 50 years. It has developed from its humble beginnings in 1962, they are now a nationally recognised mail order company.
Want to work in a busy, fast paced yet friendy Warehouse and have previous experience Order Picker or similar role, then we want to speak to you.
You must have a proven good work history and recent order picking experience. You must have used hand held scanners and also worked from a pick list.
Pay: £8.21 p/h with over time rates available
Hours: 08:00am to 16:00
Days: Monday to Friday
Easy to reach location via Bus, Tram or road with Free Parking available.
You will be working in a large warehouse. Full induction and ongoing support will be provided, to make this role as easy as possible.
What you will be doing:
- Picking items that have been ordered through a catalog products can vary from clothing to Garden furniture.
- Quality checking of all items before dispatch
- General warehouse duties & house keeping
Please apply for this job using the “Apply” button or call us on 0161 484 3800.We also have roles available for Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial, Driving and similar Warehousing roles. To find roles like this visit us at
Follow us on Facebook
@xpress solutions recruitment ltd to get the lates jobs straight to your phone.
We are Xpress Solutions and we value you by:
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate rates of pay for the work you will be doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- Always at the end of the phone if you need to speak to us.
Xpress Solutions acts as an employment agency for temporary or permanent staff. Please visit www.xpresssolutions.co.uk for all of our vacancies and to read or terms and conditions.
#warehouse #stock #goods #operative #picking #packing #production