Our client is a leading manufacturer of high-end quality beds and mattresses. They are looking to recruit a team of experienced operatives.
Easy to reach location via Bus, Tram or Road, with free onsite parking available.
Job Location: Ashton-under-Lyne
Pay Rates: £8.21p/h
Overtime Pay Rate: from £12.31p/h to £16.42 p/h
Days of Work: Monday to Friday
Hours of Work: 14:00-22:00
About the role
We are recruiting for experienced Production Operatives to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment based in Ashton Under Lyne. There are a variety of production roles within the company which are set out below.
What we need from you
- Mattress Line – Working on a Mattress production line as part of a team placing layers of foam and other materials onto the mattress. This is a fast paced physically demanding role.
- Adhesive Line – Supervising the adhesive levels throughout the production line and filling reservoirs.
- Box Line – Constructing large cardboard boxes to contain the mattresses. Removing filled box from the end of the production line, sealing box and palletising.
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to multi task and prioritise tasks.
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive.
- Be willing to ask for help when needed.
- Be a strong team player.
- Have previous proven experience working in a production/manufacturing environment (min requirement 12 months)
Follow us on Facebook
@xpress solutions recruitment ltd to get the latest jobs straight to your phone.
We are Xpress Solutions and we value you by:
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate rates of pay for the work you will be doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- Always at the end of the phone if you need to speak to us.
Xpress Solutions acts as an employment agency for temporary or permanent staff. Please visit www.xpresssolutions.co.uk for all of our vacancies and to read our terms and conditions.