Established since 1947, Our Client is a leading European manufacturer and supplier of laboratory and medical equipment.
Easy to reach location via Bus, Tram or Road, with free onsite parking available.
Job Location: Oldham
Pay Rates: £11.53p/h
Days of Work: Monday to Friday
Hours of Work: 0730 to 1600 with a lunch time finish on a Friday !!
About the role
To carry out mechanical assembly operation on a variety of parts and products
To carry out machining operations using conventional machine tools.
To carry out hydraulic testing of various pressure vessels to conform to ISO 9001 2015
- To assemble parts into sub assemblies in line with the requirements of the relevant engineering drawing.
- To machine components using a variety of machine tools to the relevant engineering drawing.
- To follow Company Quality Control procedures i.e. ISO 9001 2015
- The correct use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- To maintain production throughput in line with the production plan and instructions from the departmental supervisor/planner to ensure that other production departments are supplied with products and parts to maintain their own plan.
- Milling, Lathe, Radial arm drilling & Tapping
What we need from you
- To ensure that the plant and equipment in the department is used correctly, and where appropriate routine maintenance is carried out in line with manufacturers recommendations.
- To report any fault with plant and equipment so corrective action can be taken.
- To ensure that any consumable items used in the production process are used efficiently.
- To maintain a clean and safe working environment to ensure the health and safety of all employees.
Follow us on Facebook @xpress solutions recruitment ltd to get the latest jobs straight to your phone.
We are Xpress Solutions and we value you by:
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate rates of pay for the work you will be doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- Always at the end of the phone if you need to speak to us.Xpress Solutions acts as an employment agency for temporary or permanent staff. Please visit xpresssolutions.co.uk for all of our vacancies and to read our terms and conditions.